African Enterprise Border Pattern

African Enterprise Border Pattern

21 January 2011

Ezra Generation Conference 2010, Rwanda - Testimony

Student Elizabeth Yambabariye was strongly challenged by the conference.
Elizabeth Yambabariye, a fourth year student of Geography/Environment at National University of Rwanda gave this testimony after attending the Ezra Generation Conference in Rwanda late last year:
"I thank the Lord for the opportunity to attend Ezra Generation Conference. Before coming to this conference, I was satisfied with my knowledge about God because I’ve been saved since 1997 and I have always been a choir member in my church. Indeed I had had other learning opportunities before, but this conference has strongly challenged me. I actually feel like I have been kept too busy in choir practices and other things without taking much time to fellowship with my God and read the Word of God. In fact I thought that if God wants to tell me something He will use prophets. I didn’t know that the Bible contains all things about God and my life. I even used to read one verse without considering the context. Briefly I was blind and naïve in matters related to hearing the voice of God, but now I am convinced that the Word of God, the Bible is life and I have to tell others that amazing Word even though I may suffer for it, or incur people’s opposition. After this conference I have set some principles:
• Developing my fellowship with God especially setting up a quiet time praying and reading the Word of God on a daily basis
• Applying or using Manuscript Bible Study and Inductive Bible Study in order to know what God says
• As a future graduate, taking my profession as a mission and using my life to serve God• Wisely changing what is not biblical that people had built up as stronghold, e.g.: Relying on prophesy rather than the Word of God.
• Introducing the Bible study in my community where I can have influence like in my choir where I sing."

No comments:

Post a Comment